Life was a feast

Diary (hopefully daily) of your average guy.

Friday, December 02, 2005

Wow, it's been a day...

So I drove over to the ex's house tonight. It's been about a year since we broke up, so I figured it's time I grew nuts back. Talked with her for a few and asked her out. We have a date Sunday for a little dinner and a movie. Any recommendations? I still like her a lot. We see each other at pubs and clubs, and we are completely friendly...hugs and all. It's cool. But I think we both know we fucked up earlier. It had been a while for both of us. Man, if I could only get the notion of sex with her out of my head. SO good. But that's neither here nor there.

Anyway, I must go and consume great quantities of alcohol tonight, and I am ovrdue for that already. I just know that I need to start this somewhere. Thanks for reading. It will get VERY interesting, I promise.

-Dakin

0 marmots vomited during this post:

Post a Comment

<< Home