Life was a feast

Diary (hopefully daily) of your average guy.

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

The bitch

She called today. Well, last week. We decided we would spend a little time today haing lunch together. But in her last email to me at work, she said "Sounds good. Let's correspond on Monday to confirm." Sounds friendly, right? So I call Monday and leave a message near her off-work time (5 PM). Nothing until about 10 AM, at which time I get an email about cancelling due to a burst water pipe.

So I call her back and she calls while I am doing so, so I pick up. She says she can't understand why I had written her off for the lunch, which I had. No confirmation on Monday. But we decide to do a dinner and ???. But, I call back and email and it turns out to be meeting for dinner only. Nothing else. That's really fine. But, she calls at 4:20 (conincidence?). No go. She wants to "Lay low and have some 'me' time, all alone". Been there. I understand. But around 6:40, the cats decide they want to waste all of the litter and I must go buy more. Literally, 2 blocks from her house at the Slaveway. So I go. In the horrendous weather. 6 degrees and snowing. I mean it. But, she no home! So I do my business and stop by one the way home (after the DUM lines). Still no home. Hmm. Fuck that bitch. I call her cell. Leave a message. She has no land line. No cable TV. Nothing. Loser, right? And I leave this concerned message because no one is there to help me leave an angry message. Not Sarah's fault! But I Know I will not hear from ehr for a few days. Fuck her, right? OK. Good. I can move on. Off to beer and whiskey.

-Dakin

0 marmots vomited during this post:

Post a Comment

<< Home