Life was a feast

Diary (hopefully daily) of your average guy.

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

I owe Sarah too many beers already...

So, here's a song lyric for the other person that read this:

"If not for you, I might not even know....there's no need to spend the nights alone."

-Me

2 marmots vomited during this post:

At 12:56 PM, Blogger psychoalice said...

LOL All I can come up with and i fell asleep thinking of those lyrics but i know its not KISS "wouldnt you like to know me" another good song but that what I can only come up with...ok you stumped me you shoudl have said double or nothin!

**Muah!**

 
At 8:09 PM, Blogger Rich said...

Steve Reynolds. You probably know the name. The song is "Dear Rose". I shoulda bet double or nothing. But then we would have no drinks owed when we finally meet up...

-D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home