Life was a feast

Diary (hopefully daily) of your average guy.

Thursday, December 29, 2005

She came in to work..

The fucking ex, who else?

She asked for me at the front desk, which is frighteningly close to my area. So I get up and wander to the front and meet her. Well, she stopped returning my calls (we were friends, mind you!) a while back, so I gave up. I walk out and smile. "Hi, can I Help you?"

"Hey, we need to talk."

"........What can I help you with?"

"........I think we just need to talk about 'us' ."

"What 'us'? I don't...know you."

"What are you talking about?"

"I don't know you. Is there something I can help you with? If not, I'm gonna have to ask you to leave. I have a lot of work to catch up on."

"Uh, we dated. I need to talk to you about how I left things between us."

"Nothing was everr left between us. I really have no idea who you are. I have to get back to work. Maybe one of the guys upstairs can help you out. Lorrie, can you make sure someone upstairs sees her?"

With that, she left. Sweeeeet. The bitch gets hers. Love is grand. But revenge is pure and sweet bliss.

-D

3 marmots vomited during this post:

At 8:09 PM, Blogger Martini Love said...

Revenge can be a nice thing....feels good sometimes huh?

Happy New Year

 
At 8:54 PM, Blogger Rich said...

Fucking revenge should be my credo.

Well, not "fucking" revenge. Shit, you get it. Nevermind.

-D

 
At 3:04 PM, Blogger psychoalice said...

Aww sweetheart thats some funny shit!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home