Life was a feast

Diary (hopefully daily) of your average guy.

Monday, January 16, 2006

Mary Mary, why you buggin'?

Aaaaah haaaaah! Some old school for you.

Life has been nothing short of remarkable lately.

Remarkable that a bus hasn't creamed me.

I am thinking about getting up the courage to stop by the ex's house. Not the psycho witch bitch mongoloid. The other one. Well, that really doesn't narrow down my past much. OK. The bartender one.

I wonder if it's the challenge I am enthralled by. You see, I never went after an ex. The thirll of the chase?

Nah, prolly not. More like the thrill of her. We'll see. It's just hard to forget certain things about someone. Well, with most people.

OK, gotta go and take care of some things. I'll be around in a couple days. If you're lucky.

-Rich

1 marmots vomited during this post:

At 6:40 PM, Blogger psychoalice said...

And this one neither?

Are you being a slacker?!?!?

MUAH!

-S

 

Post a Comment

<< Home