Life was a feast

Diary (hopefully daily) of your average guy.

Sunday, March 12, 2006

You've done nothing so far but destroy my life.

What a fucking great line.

Not going to visit the ex. Too many challenges abounded with her. Part of me always felt like I was on gaurd and had to justify things in my life. I don't need that.

I wish I didn't have to work tomorrow. But the truth is, I am starting to look for a second job. I just simply need the money and I can't find a good pimp.

OK, off to pick a bank to rob. Nite.

3 marmots vomited during this post:

At 11:15 PM, Blogger psychoalice said...

My darlin, we are but the people who live thru the shit and get thru it. I guess Im not the only one who had a step backwards the past few weeks. We can only keep moving forward. I wish I was there to make this all go away as I know you do for me. I just want you to know that I am always thinking about you. I told you tonight that I still wake up and wonder where you are. All truths. Its not in my nature to do or say anything that was not true. Sometimes hurtful because I dont know how to be the gentle words kinda girl. I dont know where I am going with this..blah talking otu my ass again.

I do know I miss you terribly and I wish I could help you get past the ex. But I know that your heart has to heal on its own as mine does. And when those pices start to form a complete whole again with cracks remaining I want to be that one who fills in the cracks.

oh god Im gonna barf that was far tooooooo sweet...you should get cavities from that!

I miss you and I am here no matter what!

KISSES!

 
At 11:18 PM, Blogger psychoalice said...

Just sounds more vicious
Than I actually mean
I really am soft
Yes, I'm tender and sweet

 
At 11:23 PM, Blogger psychoalice said...

Your words heal my injured mind.
You mean everything to me.
My charming prince the shadows fade.
My charming prince and so will you.

try that one buddy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home